GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR n. 679/2016)
In compliance with the provisions of Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2013 n. 196 (hereinafter also simply "Privacy Code"), as well as pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 of the European Regulation on Privacy 2016/679 (hereinafter also simply "GDPR") we are to provide you with the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing your personal data, as well as the scope of communication and dissemination of the same.
DATA PROCESSING OWNER
Carbaline srl – Via Strà 6 – 37030 Colognola ai Colli (VR) – Italy. P.I. 00879060234
OWNER'S EMAIL ADDRESS:
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
Carbaline srl – Via Strà 6 – 37030 Colognola ai Colli (VR) – Italy – email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
The processing of voluntarily provided data is aimed at the complete and correct execution of the obligations envisaged in the relationships concluded and in progress with you; as well as the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (Article 130, 4th paragraph, Privacy Code and Article 6, paragraph 1, letter F GDPR) for sending material, both in paper and electronic form, aimed at to direct marketing such as information material on the products marketed by Carbaline s.r.l., institutional communications, as well as newsletters.
METHOD AND PLACE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE COLLECTED DATA
Methods of treatment
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the company organization (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, IT companies) may have access to the Data. ) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User's consent, the Owner can keep the Personal Data for longer until said consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Payment management, Registration, sending newsletters, participation in events and conferences, sending news or initiatives commercial.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time.The User can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his Personal Data.
- object to the processing of your data.The User can oppose the processing of his Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent.
- access your data.The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and ask for rectification.The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment.When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data.When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another holder.The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint.The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons connected with their particular situation. Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reason.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.